Serving students in an environment of spiritual and academic excellence.
The purpose of Orangeburg Christian Academy, Inc. is to provide a high quality academic education in a Christian atmosphere where Biblical values and morals are taught and incorporated into the curriculum. The school will emphasize spiritual growth, academic excellence, patriotism, moral excellence and character building. The school will not supplant, but will supplement both the home and the local church.
Orangeburg Christian Academy was established in the summer of 1996. Realizing that Christian education would be important for molding and shaping the lives of children, through God’s grace the vision of starting OCA became a reality. OCA first began at the First Church of the Nazarene in Orangeburg, SC with 78 students grades K-12. The purpose would be to provide a high quality academic education in a Christian atmosphere where biblical values and morals would be taught and incorporated into curriculum. As the school grew it became necessary to incorporate and move to a larger facility. In the summer of 2005, now OCA, Inc. relocated to 3769 Cameron Road. As the school grows and God leads and blesses, the vision continues with great possibilities.
Orangeburg Christian Academy
provides an enjoyable educational program designed
to give your child a firm foundation for a lifetime of learning
- Member of South Carolina Association of Christian Schools (SCACS)
- Tutoring one hour per week at no extra charge
- American Christian Honor Society
- Christian Association
- Textbooks emphasize our Christian heritage, traditional family values, and patriotism
- College Preparation Courses
- Tech Prep Courses
- Standardized Testing Programs
Orangeburg Christian Academy promotes a Bible-based philosophy that encourages salvation, spiritual growth and a lifetime of service.
We strive to:
- Bring each student to a personal knowledge of Jesus Christ
- Create within each student a desire to love, know, obey, and serve Christ
- Promote daily study of the Word of God
- Instill a high moral standard and disciplined life in our students
- Offer a Christ-centered, biblically integrated curriculum
- Promote the partnership of the home, church, and school in training our young people to live Godly, productive lives
- Weekly Chapel Services for high school students
- Weekly Chapel Services for elementary students
- Koala program also available
Orangeburg Christian Academy provides a Christian atmosphere where students are challenged to grow socially. Students are encouraged to reach their full potential for the Lord through many social activities
- Student Body
- Yearbook Staff
- Student Christian Association
Orangeburg Christian Academy promotes fitness, maintenance, and respect of the body as the "temple of the Holy Spirit."
Physical education and the Athletic Deparment only enhance education and are a part of a balanced whole progam.
Fall Volleyball-Girls (7th-12th)Fall Soccer-Boys (7th-12th)Basketball-Girls and Boys (7th-12th)Softball-Girls (7th-12th)Baseball-Boys (7th-12th)Golf-Boys (7th-12th)Small Fry Cheerleading-Girls (K5-6th)Fellowship of Christian Athletes